Welcome!Welcome to the LEGO® Education Online Community. These guidelines are designed to ensure the online experience is an enjoyable, beneficial, and a productive one for all users.
First and foremost, we are a global community of teachers. Our community was built in collaboration with teachers for teachers, using LEGO® and LEGO® Education products in their classrooms.
Our community believes children benefit greatly when playing. Our aspiration is to support one another, raise each other up and help each other grow in find confidence in teaching STEAM in the classroom.
What are some ways to participate in our LEGO® Education Community?
- Personalize your profile with pictures and information about yourself.
- Find your LEGO spark and share! Each of our voices and participation will grow our community of teachers who believe in the power of play
- Use your voice and share what you are proud of
- Ask questions of your fellow community members and answer your fellow teachers in the community
- Attend events
- Share lesson plans
- Only share images of products and hands. Any pictures with children in them will be removed by the community team.
- Make your actions inclusive. This is a safe space to share your knowledge and learn from others. Do not use any hate speech, make threats, or insult people regardless of the other person's nationality, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, or religion.
- Be positive and appropriate. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Don't post content that is inappropriate for the workplace. Don't solicit or advertise in the community.
- Protect privacy. Share only information that you are comfortable with others seeing – and knowing – about you. Do not share personally identifiable information about your students, parents, or colleagues.
- Only share information and images you own and are lawful to share. Do not upload or share copyrighted or illegal materials, or those that do not belong to you.
- Share, share, share. We will do our best to provide valuable content. However, each of you has great expertise in different areas. The more you provide the more valuable a resource this community becomes.
- Report any content or action that you feel violates community guidelines. Content in violation of community guidelines may be deleted and the offending user’s privileges may be adjusted. The LEGO® Education Community team reserves the right to reject content from any user.
LEGALESE for some Legal Eagles
- LEGO® Education and the LEGO® Group are not responsible for the content provided by users on the site. The content provided by users does not represent LEGO® Education’s opinion.
- Use common sense when reading any recommendations or advice. Consult a professional (e.g. your principal, your school’s lawyer, etc.) when making any important decisions.
- Our guidelines will evolve over time and we reserve the right to modify or change these guidelines without notice.
- Participation in the LEGO® Education Online Community is voluntary. By posting information, materials and content to this community, you grant to LEGO® Education and members of this community the right to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other materials in any way and in any medium, including but not limited to print or electronic form.
Flag inappropriate content and behaviorThis community is made up of professionals so we don't expect many issues. However, if you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Flag For Moderators" and let us know why you feel the content needs to be reviewed and edited or removed.
We hope you enjoy our community. We look forward to participating with you! If you have any feedback along the way, we welcome you to share with email@example.com.